Mueller Systems provides Smart Metering Solutions designed specifically for the municipal utility market, to help you increase efficiencies, reduce costs, conserve energy and water, and improve customer service.
Our network architecture and platform effectively captures information and enables real-time alerts, quick analysis and rapid response by intuitively presenting actionable information. Our Smart Metering Solution utilizes Mi.NetTM, Mueller Infrastructure Network for Utilities, which is your foundation for the Smart Grid. In addition to lowering operating costs by reducing unaccounted for water loss, leak detection at every service point, and peak load reduction, you can also generate revenue through participation in Energy Efficiency programs such as demand-response programs. Mueller Systems offers a total solution to your current and future needs including an Outage Management System, and Hosting Services for a "worry-free" experience.
To learn more on specific solutions for your utility, select the links provided at the right.
- Complete automation of meter-reading-to-billing process
- Flexible billing capabilities to offer enhanced rates for energy and water conservation, and cost savings
- On-demand readings to resolve billing disputes and improve customer satisfaction with reduced costs
- Quick readings for real estate transactions without driving to site
- Easy power confirmation without dispatching lineman due to outage caused by customer equipment
- Seamless, remote upgrades without interruption
- By retaining existing infrastructure, you can minimize cost with upgrades
System can expand as your budget and infrastructure grows
- Routing tool allows networks to be installed quickly and re-routed as needed, giving real-time view of entire infrastructure within the town
- Total solution for multiple utilities
- Our system is "on duty" around the clock and can alert your on-call staff of problems
- Utilities can review their customer base and their usage patterns
- Customers can easily check their utility readings and consumption patterns
- Quick response to outage events
- Peak load management
- Intuitive web access for consumers to review information creates opportunities for incentives to keep usage under thresholds
- Our hosted model provides a carefree experience. Our highly trained IT professionals can effectively operate the network while you maintain your focus on providing excellent service to your customers.
- Mi.Net Overview
(2-Way Fixed Network)
- Mi.Node Electric
(2-Way RF Transceiver)
- Mi.Hot Rod (RF Transmitter)
(2-Way RF Data Collector)
(MDM — Server Software)
- Mi.Host (Server)
(Graphical Information System)
(Field Installation Hand Held PC)